- There would be 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 from the Western Hemisphere (North and South) and 8 Africans.
- 51 would be female; 49 male.
- 70 would be non-white; 30 white.
- 50% of the entire world's wealth would be in the hands of only 6 people and those 6 would be from the United States.
- 80 would like in sub-standard housing.
- 70 would be unable to read.
- 50 would suffer from malnutrition.
- 1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth.
- Only 1 would have a college education.
- No one would own a computer.
If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, the village would look like this:
As a life long learner with a ferocious growth mind set, Kammi devotes a minimum of 30 minutes a day to reading. Join her as she passes on abridged versions of the topics she finds most interesting. Enhance your life by taking what you need and leaving what you don't!