- Oats-one cup eaten at breakfast will help stabilize blood sugar all day.
- Salmon-3 oz. provide a hefty dose of protein will speed up metabolism and increase energy.
- Almonds-1/3 cup are packed with magnesium, which helps convert sugar into energy.
- Quinoa-1/2 cup cooked. Protein and amino acids in this gluten-free grain aid in muscle repair.
- Avocado-1/2 will lower inflammation linked to fatigue causing conditions.
- Blueberries-1/2 cup contain potent antioxidants that combat free radicals that can injure cells and lead to fatigue.
- Goji berries-1/4 cup may help improve blood flow and alertness.
- Lentils-1/2 cup cooked are high in fiber and help regulate sugar levels while their selenium enhances mood.
Don't accept fatigue as the price of a full life! As the kids go back to school and we find ourselves trying to get back into a routine, we may find ourselves a wee bit tired. Aim to eat two of these edible energizers daily:
As a life long learner with a ferocious growth mind set, Kammi devotes a minimum of 30 minutes a day to reading. Join her as she passes on abridged versions of the topics she finds most interesting. Enhance your life by taking what you need and leaving what you don't!